The Golf Lab of Texas, located adjacent to the Slick Rock Golf Couse, at the Horseshoe Bay Resort in Horseshoe Bay, Texas, offers a comprehensive list of services.
- Club Repair: re-gripping, re-shafting and bending. We do everything except grind the soles of wedges.
- We re-grip using AIR, so this makes our custom fitting of grips a snap.
- We can make all clubs perform better with our Dual Plane Flex Line Optimization. It makes a huge difference, especially with graphite shafts. It insures the shaft bends on the proper plane on both flex positions the same-every time.
- We are Tour Lock trained and have a special technique for back weighting that installs the weight where it does not have to be removed and re-installed when new grips are needed!
We have tuned and balanced putters for a U.S. Amateur champion and for Tour players.
- We do custom fitting for Callaway, Cobra and Taylormade products.
- We test each and every shaft we can so we know the relative stiffness. The shafts, more often than not, flex differently than what is printed on the shaft.
Instruction & Coaching: Our main focus is helping golfers improve without making any unnecessary changes to their natural swing. We don’t use the “cookie-cutter” approach. So, we offer tips and suggestions that are proven to help.
We are not famous, not even a Top 100 teacher. But I promise you one thing. WE KNOW GOLF! We study it, we teach it, we coach it, we play it, we live it, we breathe it. We fit it, we build it, we repair it, we film it and most of all, we love it. And we guarantee you this, if you engage us and you apply yourself, your game WILL improve. We have access to some 200 videos, articles, and documents that are proven to help your game. Most of these lessons, tips, and drills come straight from the PGA Teaching Manual. The others are some of our own proven ideas and methods. Plus there is a lot more information about golf other than video instruction.
In addition to our scoring clinics, we offer the GOLF S.A.T. program. Just like when you were ready to go to college you took the SAT’s to determine your knowledge level. The GOLF S.A.T. is similar. It is a SCORING ABILITY TEST, to test your golfing skills based on your current playing level. Learn more…
We have re-built and tuned both metal-woods and irons for PGA Tour players.
Visit the REPAIR CENTER to view the club repair videos.
We love our customers and welcome your feedback and suggestions. Use our Contact Us page to tell us what we’re doing right or what we can improve on.